Host a Donation Drive
You can host a donation drive with your neighborhood, business, church, school or charity and help Goodwill create jobs within your community.
ALL YOU DO IS:
1. Decide on a day and time to host a donation drive.
2. Submit a request with our online form on this page.
3. Work with our Goodwill Representative to maximize results.
GOODWILL DOES THE REST AND WILL PROVIDE:
1. A Goodwill representative to help organize and work with you and your team to meet any requirements your organization may have.
2. Provide print and online promotional materials to help raise awareness.
3. A box truck or donation trailer in a central location during the day(s) of the drive.
4. An attendant(s) to accept donations.
5. Donation receipts at the time of donation.