Back-2-School: Nominate Your Favorite Teacher For A Free Personal Styling Session At Goodwill!
Three lucky school teachers will receive a personal styling session with a well-known Nashville fashion blogger and several free outfits in Goodwill’s Style Your Teacher Back-2-School Giveaway.
On Thursday, Aug. 2, Porsche “Polished” Pope, a fashion fanatic and bargain-hunter, will devote an hour-long styling session to each of the three Style Your Teacher Back-2-School Giveaway winners. Each giveaway winner will also receive:
- a $50 gift card to purchase fashions from their styling session at the Rivergate Goodwill store, 2101 Gallatin Pike N., Madison; and
- a $100 gift card for school supplies from Dollar General.
Porsche will show giveaway winners how Goodwill can help them maximize their purchasing power and acquire multiple stylish outfits for less than the price of a single outfit elsewhere.
Porsche is a fashion fanatic and bargain hunter who regularly provides professional styling sessions for clients and whose blog has a loyal following. She proves you can look and feel luxurious without spending a bundle. She finds it rewarding that by shopping at Goodwill, she can give back to the community while saving money and finding amazing fashions. And as the mother of young children, Porsche is also very familiar with the advantages of shopping at Goodwill for school clothes.
For instance, Goodwill’s 32 stores are stocked with many of the items students need to meet standard attire requirements, such as collared or Polo-style shirts, skirts and slacks in shades like navy, khaki, black and white. And clothing at Goodwill is always organized by color and size for shopper’s convenience.
The styling sessions will occur just in time for the start of school (first day of classes in Davidson County is Tuesday, Aug. 7). Goodwill is offering several timely discounts:
- Students and teachers always receive a 10 percent discount off Goodwill’s incredibly low everyday prices.
- Goodwill’s storewide First Saturday 50 Percent Off Sale occurs Saturday, Aug. 2.
- Clothing and shoes are tax free every day at Goodwill.
- Goodwill also offers belts, ties and backpacks and other gear for students.
Fill out the form on this page to nominate your favorite school teacher for Goodwill’s Style Your Teacher Back-2-School Giveaway. Only public or private kindergarten through 12th grade teachers currently employed in Middle Tennessee counties are eligible. Nomination deadline is Tuesday, July 24.